Notices to Mariners
Click on a headline to view:
- ADCP Extended deployment, Fall of Warness 29 August Scotrenewables
- Ongoing Tidal Turbine Recovery - Fall of Warness 16 August Keynvor Morlift Ltd
- Subsea Gravity Base Decommisioning 12 August Openhydro/Leask Marine
- Tidal Energy Converter Recovery 11 August Keynor Morlift Ltd
- DUMMY SEABED FOUNDATION REMOVAL - SHAPINSAY SOUND 8 August Alstom Renewable Power
Notice to MarinersInitial Maritime Safety InformationOrganisation submitting information (including contact details) and for whom the work is being conducted: All positions to be quoted in World Geod...
- AWS ocean Energy Device Lyness 18 June
- 27 May
- 26 May
- Pelamis P002 Install - Billia Croo 8 May Pelamis Wave Power Ltd
- Pelamis install - Billia Croo 7 May Pelamis Wave Power Ltd
- STRP Mooring Works Falls Of Warness 18 April Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd
- Houton Pier 9 April Marine Services
- Nautricity Device. Emec test Site Shapinsay 2 April Nautricity
- Missing Special Mark - Falls of Warness 12 March Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd
- Mooring Works - Falls of Warness 28 February Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd.
- Houton Bay Marker - AMENDED 27 February LEASK MARINE
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 07/2014(A) Date 27/02/14 Houton Bay Marker – Scapa Flow - AMENDED Diving operations and deployment of Navigation buoys – includ...
- Nautricity Device Testing - Shapinsay Sound 21 February Leask Marine
- Houton Marker, Scapa Flow 20 February Leask Marine
- Mooring works at Falls of Warness 19 February Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd
- ADCP RECOVERY INNER SOUND 3 February LEASK MARINE
- Falls Of Warness - ADCP Deployment 22 January EMEC
Notice to MarinersInitial Maritime Safety InformationOrganisation submitting information (including contact details) and for whom the work is being conducted: Mark WemyssEuropean Marine Energy Centre...
- Summary of Current Notices to Mariners 1 January Marine Services
- Coplands dock works, Stromness 2 December Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 38/2013 02/12/2013 Coplands dock works, Stromness Harbour Works under the pier using floating plant as a working platform are currently tak...
- Potential Obstruction Costa Head 28 March Partrac Ltd
Notice to Mariners – Potential Obstruction, Costa Head, Orkney there is potentially a metal clump weight still on position, together with a 150m length of 18mm rope and 30m bungee...
- Coplands Pier Construction works - Stromness 23 February Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 08/2013 Date 22/02/2013 STROMNESS Harbour – COPLANDS PIER construction works Construction works to establish a new pier at Coplands D...
- Anchor Deployment Hatston Pier 13 February Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 07/2013 Date 13/02/2013 Anchor Deployment Hatston Pier Mariners are advised that two 20T anchors with approx. 30metres of ground chain have...
- Vessel Reporting Requirements 8 January Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 03/2013 Date 08/01/2013 Vessel Reporting Requirements This Notice is a reminder to all Harbour users that are required - as from 19th...
- Marine Excursions within the EMEC Test Areas 17 September EMEC
Marine Excursions within the EMEC Test Areas 1. Purpose This SOP describes the requirements for excursion trips into any of the EMEC test areas. 2. Scope This SOP applies to all...
- Disposal of time expired pyrotechnics 9 November Marine Services
Orkney Islands Council, Marine Services do not accept any time expired pyrotechnics and disposal of such in any waste reception facility provided by Marine Services is strictly prohibited. The Maritim...