Notices to Mariners
Click on a headline to view:
- ADCP Deployment - Falls of Warness 10 January Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd
- Subsea Gravity Base Decommissioning 5 November Openhydro/Leask Marine Ltd
- TURBINE DEPLOYMENT PLUS TWO ADCP'S - FALLS OF WARNESS 15 September KEYNVOR MORLIFT Ltd
- ADCP Recovered Fall of Warness 4 September Scot Renewables Ltd
- 27 May
- 26 May
- STRP Mooring Works Falls Of Warness 18 April Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd
- Houton Pier 9 April Marine Services
- Nautricity Device. Emec test Site Shapinsay 2 April Nautricity
- Missing Special Mark - Falls of Warness 12 March Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd
- Mooring Works - Falls of Warness 28 February Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd.
- Houton Bay Marker - AMENDED 27 February LEASK MARINE
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 07/2014(A) Date 27/02/14 Houton Bay Marker – Scapa Flow - AMENDED Diving operations and deployment of Navigation buoys – includ...
- Mooring works at Falls of Warness 19 February Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd
- Falls Of Warness - ADCP Deployment 22 January EMEC
Notice to MarinersInitial Maritime Safety InformationOrganisation submitting information (including contact details) and for whom the work is being conducted: Mark WemyssEuropean Marine Energy Centre...
- Coplands dock works, Stromness 2 December Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 38/2013 02/12/2013 Coplands dock works, Stromness Harbour Works under the pier using floating plant as a working platform are currently tak...
- Potential Obstruction Costa Head 28 March Partrac Ltd
Notice to Mariners – Potential Obstruction, Costa Head, Orkney there is potentially a metal clump weight still on position, together with a 150m length of 18mm rope and 30m bungee...
- Anchor Deployment Hatston Pier 13 February Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 07/2013 Date 13/02/2013 Anchor Deployment Hatston Pier Mariners are advised that two 20T anchors with approx. 30metres of ground chain have...
- Vessel Reporting Requirements 8 January Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 03/2013 Date 08/01/2013 Vessel Reporting Requirements This Notice is a reminder to all Harbour users that are required - as from 19th...
- Marine Excursions within the EMEC Test Areas 17 September EMEC
Marine Excursions within the EMEC Test Areas 1. Purpose This SOP describes the requirements for excursion trips into any of the EMEC test areas. 2. Scope This SOP applies to all...
- Disposal of time expired pyrotechnics 9 November Marine Services
Orkney Islands Council, Marine Services do not accept any time expired pyrotechnics and disposal of such in any waste reception facility provided by Marine Services is strictly prohibited. The Maritim...