Notices to Mariners
Click on a headline to view:
- Cable Disconnection Works Falls Of Warness 25 March Andridz Hydro Hammerfest
- ADCP Deployment Skelwick Westray 6 March Cooke Aquaculture Scotland
- ROV and Diving Operation - South Graemsay 26 February
- Elan Buoy Test Barth Head 24 February Orcades Marine
- Elan Oceanographic buoy testing 18 February Orcades Marine
- Summary of Notices to Mariners 4 February Marine Services
- Fishfarm mooring installation - Wyre 4 February Scottish Seafarms Ltd
- Openhydro subsea gravity base decommisioning 31 January Openhydro
- ADCP Deployment - Falls of Warness 10 January Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd
- Anchor Deployment Hatston Pier 13 February Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 07/2013 Date 13/02/2013 Anchor Deployment Hatston Pier Mariners are advised that two 20T anchors with approx. 30metres of ground chain have...
- Vessel Reporting Requirements 8 January Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 03/2013 Date 08/01/2013 Vessel Reporting Requirements This Notice is a reminder to all Harbour users that are required - as from 19th...
- Marine Excursions within the EMEC Test Areas 17 September EMEC
Marine Excursions within the EMEC Test Areas 1. Purpose This SOP describes the requirements for excursion trips into any of the EMEC test areas. 2. Scope This SOP applies to all...
- Disposal of time expired pyrotechnics 9 November Marine Services
Orkney Islands Council, Marine Services do not accept any time expired pyrotechnics and disposal of such in any waste reception facility provided by Marine Services is strictly prohibited. The Maritim...