Notices to Mariners
Click on a headline to view:
- Maintenance on subsea cable - Falls of Warness 27 April
- Turbine Recovery. Fall of Warness 26 April Andritz Hydro Hammerfest
- MRCF Pod Deployment 23 April EMEC
- ADCP Deployment Falls of Warness 10 April Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd
- Cable disconnection - Update 1 April Andritz Hydro Hammerfest
- Second RDCP Deployment Skelwick - Westray 1 April Cooke Aquaculture Scotland Limited
- 06-2015 ROV Survey, Cairston Roads 27 March SULA Diving
- ADCP Deployment Skelwick Westray 6 March Cooke Aquaculture Scotland
- Summary of Notices to Mariners 4 February Marine Services
- Fishfarm mooring installation - Wyre 4 February Scottish Seafarms Ltd
- ADCP Deployment - Falls of Warness 10 January Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd
- Anchor Deployment Hatston Pier 13 February Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 07/2013 Date 13/02/2013 Anchor Deployment Hatston Pier Mariners are advised that two 20T anchors with approx. 30metres of ground chain have...
- Vessel Reporting Requirements 8 January Marine Services
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 03/2013 Date 08/01/2013 Vessel Reporting Requirements This Notice is a reminder to all Harbour users that are required - as from 19th...
- Marine Excursions within the EMEC Test Areas 17 September EMEC
Marine Excursions within the EMEC Test Areas 1. Purpose This SOP describes the requirements for excursion trips into any of the EMEC test areas. 2. Scope This SOP applies to all...
- Disposal of time expired pyrotechnics 9 November Marine Services
Orkney Islands Council, Marine Services do not accept any time expired pyrotechnics and disposal of such in any waste reception facility provided by Marine Services is strictly prohibited. The Maritim...