Marine Services News
Please click a headline below to view the full article:
- Magnificent - says the Master of MSC Magnifica 26 May
The Captain of the largest liner to call into Orkney this season the MSC Magnifica, described his port call to Hatston Kirkwall yesterday, 25 May as ‘’Magnificent and A1’’. The...
- Tall Ship Summer Cruises from Orkney 22 April
Adventure Cruises 2013 in a Tall Ship Wylde Swan.Please click on the image below for full details
- Coplands Dock Stromness Construction Images 12 April
Some images of the work at Coplands Dock in Stromness. Images supplied by Colin Keldie of K4 Graphics...
- COPLANDS DOCK STEAMS AHEAD 6 March
Work continues at a good pace for the construction of Copland’s Dock, the new 100 metre pier in Stromness. The £9.5 million project on the Garson peninsula opposite the main Stromness...
- 2012 Breaks Records for UK Ports and Passenger 6 March
Figures released from the Passenger Shipping Association (PSA) show that 2012 was a record year for UK cruise ports.Passenger embarkations increased 10 percent (up to 962,000 in 2012), with 78,000 ext...